Grandma and Grandpa came over tonight and ate dinner with us. Chelsea was sitting in her chair snacking while I was cooking dinner. We just let her eat b/c she was being so good, and then she continued eating with us at dinner. She finished up with a piece of chocolate zucchini bread for dessert. I'd say this little girl ate non stop for about an hour and a half! She's a bottomless pit! When I pulled her out of her seat her tummy was twice it's normal size! I've NEVER seen it so big! I felt bad that I let her eat so much, I felt even worse that she had filled her pants and we didn't know it! Poor baby had an awful rash from sitting in it. To top it off she was so full she had to go again before bed, and she screamed bloody murder when we changed her. It took two of us as her little bottom is so sore. I felt like I was torturing her, pobrecita! She got extra spoiled tonight as mommy rocked her to sleep. I always have a hard time putting her to bed once she falls asleep. I could just sit in there and rock her all night. She's so perfect!
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
aww poor chelsea... hope your lil bottom feels better!!!
by the way you have been award an award. check it out on my blog!
Post a Comment