Monday, August 20, 2007

Gabi got her wings today...

Sweet baby Gabi got her wings at 12:50am this morning. Please say a prayer as I light this candle in her memory. We will miss her dearly. I know she's watching down on us all right now though and she'll always have a place in our hearts. If you're interested in making a donation in her name please contact me via email. The family will have more information together soon, but I would guess they will have at least part of the fund go towards the Down Syndrome Guild. Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Still seems so unbelievable. I hope tons of money comes their way. I know it will never replace their Gabi, but maybe it will make their financial situation a bit easier. Their medical bills and lost work during this time can really deplete their finances.

Are you gonna be able to go to the funeral?