Friday, August 31, 2007

A Day in the Life

So here's my son after dinner tonight. He spilt his milk all over himself and I asked him to change. Here's his clean outfit. It evidently didn't bother him b/c he was shooting his gun at the back door as if he didn't have a care in the world.


Busted! Do you see this kid?!!! See the chair? She pulled it over there and turned it around to crawl up the chair and onto the table!!! So much for Logan playing with Chelsea while I made dinner!


And since I'm already busted, here's my cheesy grin for the camera.


If you're wondering if my kids hang out naked all day, the answer is yes...actually I'm just kidding, I just realized Chels was naked too in these pictures.

6 comments:

Amy Flege said...

what a little monkey she is!! heck if i could walk around naked all day i would too! hehe

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Nothing wrong with letting them run around naked!

Pam said...

How cute are they???? Rhett likes to be naked too.

I am so happy that she is doing so well and walking, and climbing!

Life just doesn't get any better does it?!?!?!

I wish I could just squeeze that cheesey face!!!

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

She's cute even in a diaper! That smile can melt hearts!

amanda said...

Haven't visited/commented in awhile, and it's great to see things getting back to your normal-Chelsea looks beautiful, happy, and healthy, and it will not be long and you will be fighting the girls off your handsome little boy!

amanda said...

Haven't visited/commented in awhile, and it's great to see things getting back to your normal-Chelsea looks beautiful, happy, and healthy, and it will not be long and you will be fighting the girls off your handsome little boy!