I love my babies! Aren't they cute? I tried a photo shoot in the back yard last night, but they refuse to sit together for a good picture. Here's what I got though.
Hello world!
3 years ago
I love my babies! Aren't they cute? I tried a photo shoot in the back yard last night, but they refuse to sit together for a good picture. Here's what I got though.
at
11:27 PM
7 comments:
Those are two CUTE kiddos! PRECIOUS! :) good photos too Carey.
those are great carey!! the ones that they dont cooperate for always seem to end up being the cutest!
Beautiful kids! Just beautiful!
Oh, still adorable pics!
Steph
These are my fav kind of pictures. I am not very good with the formal ones. And the one of her looking behind her on the chair, I LOVE IT!!
Aww I love the one of her in the chair eating it. She is soo cute!! I just love her!! Logan is quite the hearbreaker too!!
beautiful photos, my goodness carey...where did your baby go? she is looking like a toddler now. :)
Post a Comment