Saturday Ryan and I took a little venture up to Kansas City to eat at a wonderful restaraunt, Lidias. Beautiful place and the food was top of the line. We felt so spoiled. Thanks Eric and Carolyn, great idea! While we were eating in peace Chelsea stayed with my dad and stepmom. They said she wasn't feeling well and slept off and on all afternoon. What?! HMMMM....well when we got home I gavae her yet more medicine for her thrush. I give her this four times a day and rub it on her tongue and gums. Well, Saturday night, she had two brand new teeth. Since I've been in her mouth so much lately I know they weren't there in the morning. They just popped through in a hurry! Thinking they were already done I didn't give her any Tylenol, but I guess I should have b/c this morning she awoke with another new tooth!!! So our tooth count has gone from 4 to 7 in just two days! And I must add they are the cutest little teeth I've ever seen!
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
wow she is poppin them suckers through like crazy. i sure hope mayson gets some soon!
Yea! New teeth! I bet her smile is simply beautiful!
We have a new tooth in our house, too!
Awwww - congrats on the new toofers :) Chelsea is soooo beautiful :)
Post a Comment