Friday, March 16, 2007

Random Thoughts

Today that damn rooster chased Logan through the yard again. Poor little guy came running into the house scared to death. I dont' think he'll be around too much longer.

We ate breakfast at a restaraunt today for a fundraiser for Cappers, where we spend lots of time each week getting therapy for Chelsea. On our way to see the clown we ran into a ventriloquist. Logan ran behind me and started screaming. Daddy picked him up and through the tears he said, "get me out of here!" While we were talking to the clown a man from the paper was taking our pictures (what can I say, we're all so darn beautiful.) He was oohing and ahhing over Miss Chelsea and I told him she was a 'Capper's kid'. He tracked us down before we left and asked if the reporter could interview us b/c he got a great shot and they'd love to write a story up! More on that tomorrow!

Miss Chelsea weighed in at 23 lb 2 oz today! I tried to plot her on the Ds chart, but she wasn't even close, she was way over the top! Ryan and I were trying to figure out what that means, I guess she's the one and only. If you have 100 baby girls with Down syndrome, Chelsea is the only one who weighs that much? Who knows?!

I've got an awful sore throat, hopefully not strep (thanks, Dad and family!) Tonight before bed I just couldn't talk anymore it hurt so bad so Logan was tormenting me trying to get a rise out of me. He kept saying "I don't like you, you're stupid." Clearly he wasn't getting what he wanted, so he poked me in the eye! Off to bed he went, kicking and screaming, no book. As I laid him down he kept saying, "you're stupid, I don't like you." I told him I may not be here in the morning when he wakes up. Well his screaming immediately turned into panic and he was then yelling, "no mommy, I want you to be here when I wake up, don't go!" He was truly scared to death. So after I so sneakily got him to apologize I assured him I'd be here in the morning, (but I can't say the same for Daddy.) JK!!!

No comments: