Oh boy, I've got a wild 3 year old and a toddler now. She may not be toddling too much but she sure acts like an onery toddler! Today she was in her high chair eating cheerios and I was in the bathroom attempting to wash my face and brush my teeth (you know that doesn't always happen as a mom!) I started hearing all these cheerios hitting the floor and I head into the kitchen ready to put Logan in time out. Well...Logan was sitting watching cartoons, and Miss Chelsea was happily grabbing handfuls of cheerios and throwing them on the floor! She was just smiling and having a great time. Yikes! So here's what my day was like today.
Breakfast
sweep the floor
lunch
sweep the floor
snack...
ran out of time, but needed to sweep the floor.
I have to add we were rushing to get to PT and I didn't get to sweep the floor before leaving, so Ryan got home and the tray had fallen off of her high chair and onto the floor, and there were Cheerios all over the place, so he thought the worst. I guess he figured I was in the hospital somewhere! How cute, he never worries about me like that. I guess I'm rubbing off on him! Of course my phone was dead so he was calling all of our parents. We were just at Wal Mart...sorry honey!
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment