Wow this is fun. I love parties!
Even though the rain and ice were coming down on Sunday we decided to continue with our party. It was Chelsea's first birthday party and the thought of postponing it made me so sad! Ryan has been working his little butt of trying to finish the basement by the 14th, so we really didn't want to postpone! People came from near and far, well actually most of them came from far. I couldn't believe it! She must be one special birthday girl! Chelsea was the hit of the show like always. She wore a cute little pink onesie that Grandma Karen embroidered. The front said "I'm 1 sweet girl" and then there was a picture of a "love bug" embroidered on the butt. Can you guess what our theme was? Yes, Love Bug, because of course she's my little Love Bug!
I'm 1 Sweet Girl!
Love Bug Butt
I love my love bug cake!
A very special guest (holding a very tired toddler!)
I must say after everyone left Ryan and I were ready to sit, relax and enjoy our new basement! Chelsea went to bed at her regular time, but woke up shortly after crying. I had to give her some gripe water to settle her down, so she must have had a tummy ache from too much cake! Pictures of the new basement coming soon!
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
What great pictures!! She and my daughter resemble one another! I think it's the hair!!
Post a Comment