So I woke up yesterday feeling very energized. I was going to actually sit down and try to get something done. My goal...catch up on some scrapbooking projects. I've got 2 1/2 years of pictures of Logan just sitting and 10 months of Chelsea collecting dust...it needs to be done.
The plan:
1. put Chelsea down for a nap - CHECK
2. get out my scrapbooking supplies - CHECK
3. prepare a fun activity for my sweet little angel - CHECK
4. go to the bathroom (as I haven't been able to all day) - CHECK
5. get to scrapping!- UH-OH!
Yes, 60 seconds in the bathroom was all it took.
So I had good intentions. You know, a little shaving cream on the floor in front of him. He'll sit quietly and draw a picture in the big white pile of foam, or maybe being the genius he is he'll practice writing the letters in his name??? Or maybe, just maybe, he'll roll all over the floor and see if he can cover his entire body in the shaving cream before mommy gets out of the bathroom! BINGO!
So you may ask, how much scrapbooking did I get done. Take a wild guess!
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
oh what a mess! but those pics would be great to scrapbook! :)
Post a Comment