Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Posing for the Camera

Hardly have time to post lately as I am trying to prepare for our Buddy Walk fundraiser. I am sooo excited. I just want tell everyone how AMAZING Chelsea is. I want to put an ad on the front page of the paper to tell everyone that I'm the luckiest mom in the world!

Chelsea saw her OT today, and she was completely blown away. Even though Chelsea is sick and not quite herself, she never ceases to impress! She's moving in circles and strengthening up those muscles so she can crawl here before too long!

I've been trying out my new camera on the kiddos. I swear they are the 2 most photographed children in Kansas! Logan is sick of the camera already, but Chelsea's is always posing for another picture! Here's the lates of her exploring her surroundings. Did I mention she likes to put everything in her mouth???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness---grass???? Ewww.... That expression is PRICELESS!!!