A little background: So Logan has been fully potty trained for a week or two now, and as you can see we practice everywhere! He says I need to potty, we say, okay, drop em'. This hasn't been an issue though b/c we don't have a lot of neighbors.
Well...we may have started a bad habit. I picked him up at his babysitters this afternoon and he ran out in front of me to jump into the car like he always does. When I came outside shortly after him, I caught him in the front yard, pulling down his pants. He said "I need to go potty mommy." OOPS! So I shouted no, and probably scared the poor kid half to death. I told him we have to potty inside. His response: "Daddy goes potty outside."... How can I argue with that?
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment