Sunday, May 28, 2006

Camo Baby


Here's our camo girl! Who said girls can't wear camoflauge? It's all about the bow!

Here's an update on Chelsea~She's 4 1/2 months. She smiles all the time as you can see from the pix, and she's cooing at us a lot lately. She even responds and takes turns when we talk to her. She's not laughing yet, but I know it's close, DH says she started to do a little giggle today! She starting rolling tummy to back at 2 weeks, and did it everytime we put her on her tummy. Now that's she's got a bigger belly, she stays on her tummy a little longer (it's harder for her to flip),but she still can. She flipped one time from back to tummy, but her arm was caught, so she went back over. In fact I don't think she really tries to roll, it just happens when she has gas and pulls her legs straight up in the air, and goes right to her side! We're working on sitting, but I know it'll be a while. She holds her head pretty steady while we hold her in a sitting position. Our OT is working with someone at the local ARC to make her a special seat to support her sitting. They custom fit special seats for the kiddos. I'll post a pic when we get it! Thanks for reading!

No comments: